Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aaron!!!

Today is Aaron's 31st birthday, so this post is for him! It was a good day- he was able to take the day of work and pretty much played all day. That is what birthday's are about, right? For dinner, I made his requested dinner- Cajun marinated T-bone steaks with sauteed mushrooms & onions, fried red potatoes, broccoli and chocolate milk.

For dessert, we had Katie's St. Patrick's Day cupcakes, for something different. (They looked good so we wanted to try them, and actually, Aaron was due on St. Patrick's day!) They were excellent! (thanks for sharing the recipe Katie!) (Please pay no attention to Jacob's hair in the above picture....we had a lay around the house kind of day- didn't go anywhere and I never brushed his har. Sorry Jacob- he is cute anyway, though!)Then, he opened his gift from me, which was a TomTomOne GPS unit. He had been wanting a GPS for several months, but we just couldn't afford one. But, I got this one for a great price on eBay! (Gotta love it!)


Notice the glow as I light the candles? He is getting old!

In honor of this birthday, I would like to tell you some things about Aaron that make him a cool guy, a great father, and a great husband as well as some pictures.

Aaron:
-adores his children and loves to hold them and play with them


-loves his wife :) and is always good to me
-works hard and I know I can depend on him.
-is good at fixing things, doing things around the house.
-is also good at working on cars. Thanks to these two talents, he has saved us thousands of dollars!
-is supportive of me being a stay-at-home mom and is willing to crunch pennies for me to do.
-is always willing to keep all the kids so I can go out and do things I need/want to. (even when the girls were newborns!)
-has a testimony of Jesus Christ.

-hangs out with good people.
-is always willing to help others when a need arises.
-kept all the kids for a 4 day weekend last July (with a little help from my mom....) so I could be part of Jackie's wedding in Nebraska. (even though the girls were only 6 months old and still nursing!)
-likes to teach the boys how to do things (especially work on cars). The picture below is Kenny acting like Daddy! It was so funny!


-always speaks kindly of me to others.

So, as you can see, he is awesome! I love you, Aaron- Happy Birthday and thanks for everything!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a nice tribute to him- he is such a wonderful guy! He has a pretty amazing wife, too- one that threw him a party last year for his 30th,right?!! You two are perfect together and have a perfect little family! I am blessed to know you all!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! I agree, he's a great guy. How awesome that he takes on all four kids so you can get some alone time in. Now that's a good man. I can also appreciate the fix it characteristics. SO nice. I love these pictures, especially the birthday ones. Aaron looks so smiley and I love the light that comes from you lighting the candles.

Katie said...

Aaron is a great guy. We really miss your family. Spencer is always happy to know he has a friend that's older than him.

Glad you enjoyed the cupcakes.

Kristin said...

What a great wife Aaron has - it is really fun to catch up on your life, Amanda!