Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cool new shirts!!!

A friend of the family, Linda, bought the kids these really cool shirts while she was in Florida. You have to look at all the pictures to get the full effect. I realize the first picture isn't the greatest- but, hey, you try taking pictures of 4 kids (including 2 15 month olds and a dog walking by) and see if you have better luck! :) I tried to get another but couldn't- this was the best I could get.
It can probably be seen better by clicking on the picture. The girls shirts are a simple pink T with a lady bug with the word Florida under it. The boys is white with designs outlined in black.
Then, we walk out into the sun:
The boys shirts are colored in! (Look up top, you will see no color). And the girls (again, not the greatest- the best they would let me get):
The lady bugs have a heart shaped border made of more bugs that wasn't there when inside. Pretty neat, huh? I guess whatever they used to print the shirts is clear, but reacts to UV rays to make colors. You can only see it when you go outside. I just had to show them off- I have never seen anything like it before!

Also- here is a picture of the back of Ellie's head showing off her curls. I had said the other day that wanted to get a picture of her back so her curls could be seen:

5 comments:

Katie said...

I bet your boys love those shirts.

Suzanne said...

How fun! My kids would be in and out all day just to see how cool that is:)

Valarie said...

Ohhh. Those are really cute! Where in Florida did she get them??

Kelly said...

I love those shirts- so cool! Those are some cute kids, too!

Autumn said...

How fun. I LOVE Ellie's curls. :) But I think you knew that.