Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Monday, April 14, 2008

For all the "Lost" Junkies- What?

This is hilarious- (It is about two minutes long...)


Only a couple weeks left until the story continues....maybe this will help tide us over! :)

3 comments:

Emilee said...

ok this is so funny. i love it. i can't weait until firday to play with the girls and jacob and kenny. see ya around 5 on friday!
Em!

Katie said...

Ok, that could very possibly be my favorite show. I can't believe I didn't know you were a LOST junkie. I always wanted to talk about it with someone after I watched an episode. I didn't know I had any friends who were into it. I'm actually surprised I'm into it. It's not my typical kind of show. But I LOVE it. I just about cry when an episode is over. I want it to go on for another couple of hours. That clip was hilarious. It took me a second, but as it went on, it got funnier and funnier. Jin was the best.

Suzanne said...

What? I love it! And I love it even more that you are a LOST fan too. Can't wait to show that to Ryan.