Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What do you get when....?

What do you get when you add 4 moms, 8 one year olds, a bored 5 year old, and a small house???


A "young toddler" playgroup with the Mothers of Twins Club I am involved with! :)

I hosted at my house today- it really was a good time. It has been wonderful getting to know other moms of multiples and comparing stories.

It can get a bit crazy having that many young children in a house at the same time, but it was well worth it. Before I had kids, I would hear people talk about playgroups and I always thought the idea sounded a bit silly. Why schedule time to play and make a big deal out of it- can't kids just play? But now I totally understand......

Playgroups have nothing to do with the kids, really. Playgroups are about the moms...... :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

well said. good for you for hosting.

Autumn said...

I love it that you're part of a twins group. I bet that is such a terrific place support and advice. I love how many resources there are for parenting!