Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

And the blogging virus spreads.....

Guess what? My mother-in-law started a blog! Check it out here. She said she enjoys reading mine and decided to give it a try. And, my sister-in-law is starting one too, but hasn't passed on the address yet- she wants to wait until she feels it is ready to view. I never knew I would have an influence on others when it came to the blogging world. And really, I am still a huge novice compared to the other ones I read. I have really been enjoying learning, though! This picture was taken in November 2007 when we went to visit for Thanksgiving. It is Grandpa Bob, Grandma Janet, Meghan, Ellen, Kenny & Jacob. I look forward to keeping up with you this way, Mom & Bob!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Blogging is the best way to keep up with family. A HUGE portion of the blogs listed on the side of mine are family members. It's fun to keep up with cousins and aunts that I wouldn't normally keep in such close contact with. I am even closer to my brother because of blogs...we only spoke on the phone like 2 times a year...and now we update at least weekly. I say Way to Go to your mother in law!

I haven't yet commented on your last post, but I laughed my head off. Aaron is a good husband for that kind of thing. I can only imagine how funny he thought it was.

trentnjeanmorello said...

Blogging is SO much fun! Abbey got me hooked so now I am trying to get more of my family to do it. The problem is a lot of my family aren't into computers!

Your blog is very cute and fun to read though.

Suzanne said...

I need to know your trick to convince others to start a blog. I've been trying to convince my sisters to start but with no luck so far. Way to go!!