Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Google Images Tag

Katie tagged me to do a Google Images tag, so here it is. It was really quite fun and made a good excuse for me to sit here and do this instead of the things I SHOULD be doing. (So, Katie- and everyone else who did a great job on there's and therefore tempting me- it's all your fault nothing got done in my house this afternoon! :)) It is very easy, you just go to Google.com, click on images and do a search and choose a picture! I could only use a picture, no explanations or anything, to answer the questions.

1)Age at my next birthday:2) Place I would like to visit:

3) My favorite thing:

4) My favorite place:
5) My favorite food:
6) My favorite colors:
7) Where I live:
8) A past pet:
9) A nickname I have had:
10) College Major:
11) First Job:
12) Goal for this year:



So, there you have it. My life according to Google images. So, now is the fun part where I can tag someone else. What do you think, mom K and Sarah? Are you ready for your first tag? I'll be looking for it. I also tag suzanne, kristin, valarie and bylle. Have fun with it!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I think it's so cute that your favorite thing is an oven. I love it. Great where you live picture...very clever. Did you work at an ice cream shop?

Thanks for playing.

Kelly said...

That was fun- I learned a lot from your pictures! I love the chocolate picture and the map, too! Thanks for playing- that was great!

Mom Janet said...

Ok, but I'm not sure about how to do the tag thing. You really don't need to loose any more weight (you will disappear) so I will take that one on for you. NEVER thought that I would ever be saying that - loose weight - me the cronically skinny person until the dreaded 45 hit. Even preggers - never kept any of that.

Love the pictures and so very clever with the Columbus clue. Well, Moose (hehehe), guess I will have to figure this tag thing out.
Love you, Mom K.

Valarie said...

Ahhh, these were great. Ia gree with Katie, it rocks that your favorite thing is an oven. Thanks for the tag (even though I didn't see it before I did mine...hehe.)

Autumn said...

Great picture of your hometown. Very clever. 6 more pounds? I think you look grand. But hey, I'm all about supporting goals. Very fun.

The Cochran Family said...

yummy i always thought that would be the best job..icecream..."who started calling you reindeer? thats funny, need to hear that story!

Abbey said...

Loved your pictures too. It was a fun tag. You can learn so much about someone through a fun game.

Kristin said...

Is that Kristin as in Kristin Smith? Me? I worked in an ice cream shop, too! Have we talked about this?