Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Check out the Blog Roll! (and a question...)

I just added a blog roll to the right titled "What's New With Who?" that lists the blogs I read and when they were last updated. They are listed in order of the most recent post. I think it is pretty cool!

I do have a question for all my blogging friends.... I have been wanting to change my template for sometime now. I found some on another site a like, and it says to just copy and paste in the the "edit html" area. If I do this, it wants to delete most of the extra things I have down the side... including my new blog roll that I retyped 3 times because I kept messing it up. It keeps the profile and the blog name, but wants to get rid of the other stuff. Does anyone know how to change a template and keep all the extras without having to retype them??

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

WOW!!! Love that live thing on the left-so cool!!! I am sorry but I don't have a clue about the template changing and already-saved info. I have changed my template through blogger (using one of theirs) with no problem. I haven't ever used another template. Sorry!

The Cochran Family said...

cutest blog on the block...that's what a lot of my friends use. I used Pizam.com...and I will comment about your chocoholic now...I have often talked baout this with close friends. You know when people go I cna't eat this brownie or chocolate cake, it's too rich and I would just want to pretend that I was too skinny to eat rich chocolate food so I would go, yes it is! and stop eating it, but really I'm like too rich...huh what does that mean??? The richer the better! The fatter the better! The more the better!!! I'm going to put chocolate chips and sugar in my food storage, b/c I don't think that I could go with out a chocolate chip cookie during all that time we are relying on food storage...you are too funny, we all have those nights. Mine is hubby gone...episodes of Smallville and the Cookies with reese peices. I will eat about 10 in one sitting!

Suzanne said...

I just added a blog roll too. That should save me a lot of time checking blogs! Cute background. I love that website and know many people that use it for their backgrounds. I've always done it the hard way but it's fun creating them too! Nice job:)