Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Monday, June 30, 2008

I did it! (sort of....)

Thanks to Lisa for the Cutest Blog on the Block tip. I had been trying the pyzam.com ones and they have a ton of them, but they seem to want to take away the widgets on the side. The Cutest blog ones do not. I don't know why the border is still brown though, from the old template? I may play around with other templates, but this one is cute for now- fits the title of the blog!

note- there- got rid of the brown. Yay! For those of you, such as Suzanne, who does your template"the hard way" :) I have no idea how you do it and I am way impressed- even these basic ones mix me up sometimes! :) Now to decide whether to keep that picture or find another...

3 comments:

Bon Bon said...

Very cute template. I have the same problem with widgets.

Sarah said...

Amanda - that is the cutest background. I love it. Thanks for taking the time to keep everyone informed. Maybe some day I will be able to keep up with it like you have.

Sarah

Kelly said...

Love, love, love it!! I so love the blue!!