Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A new fridge?

This week, we will be buying a used refrigerator from my grandparents, who no longer need it. We are quite excited about it because it is much bigger and nicer than the one we have. So, today, I took all the magnets, kid pictures, coupons and other junk off of our refrigerator and washed the outside of it. (our plan is to sell it when we get the new one.....anyone need an average, normal refrigerator with nothing wrong with it??) Even I marveled at how different it looked after cleaning the outside. (I really should have done a before and after picture- that would have been fun- I always think of these things too late.) I then left to pick Kenny up at school. When we walked in the door, he stopped and said "Wow!!! Is that our new refrigerator???"

Apparently it had been too long since it was last cleaned....

5 comments:

trentnjeanmorello said...

That is funny! Isn't it great what children think?!?!

That is fun that you get a new refrigerator. Anything new is awesome!

Kelly said...

I loved when we picked out our fridge when we bought our first place- going to the store and selecting just the right one was so fun (with the exception that I only had a certain ammount of money!) I loved that fridge and when we moved here, the fridge was exactly the same, except they hooked up the ice maker (we didn't at our old house!!) and it dispenses water inside! Great! I love appliances! I cleaned ours last week, and man was it dirty! I apparently don't do it that often,either!

Suzanne said...

You should list your refrigerator on Craig's List. We sold the one that came with our house that way and it sold in a day! Piece of cake:)

Good luck!!

Lauri said...

It's crazy how much stuff we let accumulate on the OUTSIDE of our fridge. And I'm always excited when I take the time to clean it out how nice and new it looks. Who ever thought we could get so excited about something like that!

The Cochran Family said...

Kids, brutally honest! That is too funny! Your supposed to clean out your fridge?


Just kidding:)