Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Me to the 8th

Last week, I was tagged by both Katie and Emilee with this fun tag. (Thank you! :)) I only just now have time to do it. So, sit back and enjoy some unimportant information about me. (Each are in random order- not listed from most to least important...just as I thought of them)

8 things I am passionate about
1) My family
2) Close friends
3) The Gospel
4) Baking
5) Not hearing people chew (I can't stand the sound- I know it is dumb...)
6) Honesty
7) I can't stand evil people- especially those who hurt children- I am passionate about ridding the world of them
8) Enjoying Life

8 things I want to do before I die
1) Learn patience
2) Be proficient at an instrument again (I have been more than once before...)
3) Travel to Europe
4) See my children grow up and raise them righteously
5) See my children go on missions and complete college and get married
6) Hold my grandchildren
7) Buy a bigger house
8) Live debt free

8 things I say a lot
1) What??
2) No way!!
3) No! (I do have 4 young children.....)
4) Awesome
5) I love you
6) Dang it
7) Really?!?
8) (In response to the question...) "Yes, I do have my hands full!" (and I never actually say this, but I always think "Better full than empty")

8 Books I have read recently
1) Dean Koontz Odd Thomas series- most recently #4 "Odd Hours"
2) Cover Her Face (a mystery by PD James)
3) The Old Testament
4) The Book of Mormon
5) Working on The New Testament
6) The Comics and advice columns in the paper- almost daily
7) Innumerable children's books- daily
8) The Secret Life of Bees
( 9.... getting ready to jump on the bandwagon and start reading "Twilight"!!)

8 Movies I have watched recently
1) Evita (I love Andrew Lloyd Webber and listen to his CD's regularly- the Evita songs kept sticking with me so I finally indulged and pulled out the video tape and watched it again.)
2) Harry Potter Movies
3) Charly (at 3 am....thanks Suzanne!)
4) Penelope (at midnight.... again thanks to Suzanne! :):) Both at a Young Women Sleepover- both very good movies!)
5) Legally Blonde- I love watching it when it comes on TV- usually as background noise while I pay bills or whatever.
6) Do Pampered Chef training videos count?
7) The Eye (very creepy!)
8) The Nanny Diaries

8 Bloggers I tag
1) Amy (your first tag, are you excited???)
2) Mom K
3) Sarah
4) Jen (from Mexico)
5) Kristin
6) Stephanie
7) Valarie
8) That is it because Katie's tag pretty well covered everyone else on my list. :) But, if you are reading this and want to do it, it is fun and I would love to read it- so consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Nice to know you. I found your blog through a comment you left on a another blog. BTW, Ilove your header. Your family is just beautiful and twins--what fun!

Kelly said...

Very fun!! I love Legally Blonde, too- Reese is so fun!
8 answers were just not enough for certain categories- i loved all your passions!

Mom2my9 said...

Hey Amanda! Check out the new widget on my sidebar. You're on it! Thank you!