Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Friday, August 8, 2008

I am a Superior Wife!!

Ha Ha! Check it out!! Who would have thought? Obviously not very accurate, but fun!

92

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



Thanks for the link Autumn, it was fun! A very interesting set of questions! Click on the "Take the Test" link in the box to play.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I got a 7...I would have made an awful wife in the 1930's. Good thing I was born in this era.