Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm still here....

This has been one crazy week, as I am sure many will agree. Thanks to Hurricane Ike remnants, we lost power last Sunday afternoon (the 14th). We finally got it back Thursday evening, but our cable is still out. This means no TV, internet or phone. (How are we surviving?!?!) The cable company will give us no estimate on when it will be repaired. So, until then, I am checking my email rarely, as I can, from other sources. I have a cool blog post of the whole experience going in my head for whenever our cable is fixed. I will save the rest of the story till then. Just wanted everyone to know that all is well and I will be writing more soon!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

We miss you!! I too was without WOW for the week- but we finally got it back Friday afternoon- I was dying as well!! Can't wait to hear your story- let me know if you need anything!!

Katie said...

How did the pioneers live? Seriously?

trentnjeanmorello said...

I am sorry that you still don't have everything back. Life sure is crazy without electricity...

I am sure it will come on soon!

Valarie said...

Ohhh, well glad you guys have power back. I talked to a friend of mine (on Friday) and she was without power still!!! I couldn't believe it. I told her she should come visit me becuase, apparently, we are less likely to be hit by a hurricane here in Florida than you all are in Ohio. :)