Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's a Contest!!!

This is my friend, Bonnie. Bonnie has posted a very cool contest on her site. Check it out here.

As you can tell from her picture, she is a lot of fun and always brings smiles when she is around.

I am happy to officially enter her contest with this post. I know she makes/ gives away cool things!

You can enter too- check it out before it is too late- deadline is Monday the 8th!! Good luck!

1 comment:

Bon Bon said...

I had no idea you had put such a nice link on your blog. Thanks! You're awesome!!!