Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!






(don't mind the pink behind Kenny's head- that is Ellie in the chair behind him....)

Let's go Trick-or-Treating!!!

Just one more question......
Now What?!?!
(and we only went to the local nursing home and around the block! I tried for the girls to share a bucket since they are too young to care, but everyone insisted on still giving me two pieces of candy for two babies! So, what I am supposed to do with all this candy?!?!)

Happy Halloween!!!!!


8 comments:

Mom2my9 said...

Hey Amanda! They are so, so cute! I especially love the girls' costumes! I know what you mean about wondering what to do with all that candy! I usually just confiscate it and pass it out one each day until it's gone. I know. I'm mean. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Our house looks so similar!! I hate all that candy!! Thankfully I donate it to Dana's classes or the kids' for their treat closet. I am already going to go through it today and get it ready to give to the teachers on Weds when school starts again. Isn't it funny when people give your kids more because they are so cute? I am always like, "less is more!!" They never give less! Funny.
Such cuties, those 4 of yours!!

trentnjeanmorello said...

Eat it!!!!

By the way, all 4 of them look awesome in their halloween costumes!

Suzanne said...

That is a lot of candy! My friend gave me the idea to put the candy out for the "candy fairy". I think we might need to invite the fairy to our house this year. Either that or save it for the YW!

Breezi said...

do the mom and dad tax (10%of all candy earnings) to get your favorites!

let the kids gorge themselves on candy! it's one time a year... it's not like an every day situation :o)

Valarie said...

They all look so cute!

Autumn said...

cute cute cute

The Cochran Family said...

yes, we ended up with enough candy for the entire 1/3 of the host of heaven that were cast out....too bad they can't taste it....that was weird, but i'm too lazy to erase...lol