B b B b B b
My Friend, Kelly, introduced this tag to me. She assigned me the letter B and I need to list ten things I love that start with the letter B. If you would like to play along, leave me a comment saying so and I will assign you a letter! It is fun! Enjoy my list... (in no particular order...)
1) The whole "B" family! Our last name starts with "B" and I love my family of course!!! They are my life- I am nothing without them.
2) Books! Currently working my way through the "Twilight" Series right now! Book 3 of 4! Oh ya!
3) the Bible and the Book of Mormon. I love the scriptures and the gospel in them. I am not as perfect about reading them as I would like to be, but I am working on it! Our family is working our way through the Book of Mormon and I am currently reading the New Testament.
4) Babies! I love to hold/smell/feed/look at new babies. Even though I have 4 of my own, the wander of babies never gets smaller. They are just amazing!
5) Broadway Shows: Especially anything by Andrew Lloyd Webber- but anything really.
6) Blogging: This blog has been an incredible way for me to: capture memories, record history, vent about things that are bugging me, explore my "creative" (ya, right) side and keep up with friends/family.
7) Baking: I love to make cookies, brownies, pies, or anything like this. I think it is fun to practice making them from scratch. I am not perfect at it yet, but I am learning. I think it is amazing to watch a few basic ingredients turn into something delicious!!!
8) Bed.... Ahhh yes, where I really wish I was now. I love to sleep!
9) a Bigger house. I can dream..... someday! :)
10) Blessings: I am truly and deeply blessed beyond what I ever imagined. (I know, here is the sappy part). I have everything I have ever wished for: my whole family, a great husband, 4 beautiful children, food in our kitchen, lots of great friends, the gospel in my life and so so much more!