Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letter Tag.... B


B b B b B b

My Friend, Kelly, introduced this tag to me. She assigned me the letter B and I need to list ten things I love that start with the letter B. If you would like to play along, leave me a comment saying so and I will assign you a letter! It is fun! Enjoy my list... (in no particular order...)

1) The whole "B" family! Our last name starts with "B" and I love my family of course!!! They are my life- I am nothing without them.

2) Books! Currently working my way through the "Twilight" Series right now! Book 3 of 4! Oh ya!

3) the Bible and the Book of Mormon. I love the scriptures and the gospel in them. I am not as perfect about reading them as I would like to be, but I am working on it! Our family is working our way through the Book of Mormon and I am currently reading the New Testament.

4) Babies! I love to hold/smell/feed/look at new babies. Even though I have 4 of my own, the wander of babies never gets smaller. They are just amazing!

5) Broadway Shows: Especially anything by Andrew Lloyd Webber- but anything really.

6) Blogging: This blog has been an incredible way for me to: capture memories, record history, vent about things that are bugging me, explore my "creative" (ya, right) side and keep up with friends/family.

7) Baking: I love to make cookies, brownies, pies, or anything like this. I think it is fun to practice making them from scratch. I am not perfect at it yet, but I am learning. I think it is amazing to watch a few basic ingredients turn into something delicious!!!


8) Bed.... Ahhh yes, where I really wish I was now. I love to sleep!


9) a Bigger house. I can dream..... someday! :)

10) Blessings: I am truly and deeply blessed beyond what I ever imagined. (I know, here is the sappy part). I have everything I have ever wished for: my whole family, a great husband, 4 beautiful children, food in our kitchen, lots of great friends, the gospel in my life and so so much more!

5 comments:

The Koenig Family said...

Hey Amanda! Love your list! If I was given the letter B my list would have a lot of your B's too. I was given the letter R.

Kelly said...

I love all your letter B things! So fun and creative! I love that you have so many B's in your life- that was really great to read!!
Thanks for playing along!!

trentnjeanmorello said...

I love your list!

Breezi said...

I love your list! What a fun blogging game!
I have been spying on your blog after you wrote that comment.. You were right, it's too bad we didn't get to talk at M&E's.
I'm glad that we found each other's blogs.... can't wait for future postings.

Valarie said...

This is great. I will do it....go ahead...assign away!!