Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Friday, November 7, 2008

"Fight the Fat" Friday- Report 1

So, on Monday, I confessed my need to go back to my Weight Watchers plan. I am unable to afford the time or money to go to weekly meetings again, so I am making this blog my "weekly meeting" of sorts. I feel that knowing I need to post updates weekly will help keep me on track. This has definitely worked for this week. There were so many times where I felt the urge to just "give up" for the week, but knowing I wanted to report something good, and since I had already started, helped me stay strong. I have gotten a great start. Drum roll please............................................. (that is, if you haven't noticed my ticker to the right already)...................................................................................................................................................





4 lbs down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Just since Monday! Don't be too surprised really. I have noticed when I haven't been eating well, that when I do better, I drop a lot right away, but then it slows down. So, yay! It feels great to know I got a good start. And, I don't really feel deprived! Though I didn't gorge myself on Halloween candy like I wanted, I had a couple treats throughout the week to tide me over. I ate all meals and occasional snacks. I just counted my points and paid attention to what I was eating. I did exercise twice, which is really good for me. So, till next week...

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go!! Awesome!! You are off to a great start- this will be a cake walk for you! (no cake pun intended!!)

Bon Bon said...

You go, girl!!!

Suzanne said...

That is great! I am inspired by your idea and am seriously considering doing something similar to get me motivated to get these pounds off. We'll see!!

Abbey said...

Good job, by the way we didnt get the treadclimber. We are going to get a treadmill though. I am still up for a support group.

Autumn said...

AWESOME! Great job!!

Sara Emily said...

YAY!

Um... also.....

*sheepishly* I started a blog - HELP!!

I was too ashamed to actually tell you I was thinking about it - but I need help! My first post is lame - I need help figuring everything out. www.saraandkris.blogspot.com

Katie said...

THat ia fantastic! I love the ticker, too.