Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Friday, November 14, 2008

"Fight the Fat" Fridays Report 2

Well, not as good of a week, but not a total bust. I maintained this week. Oh well. Better than gaining. I knew ahead of time that this would be a tough week and it was. But, I can tell keeping track of it here is helping. There were several times, when I knew I was not likely to lose weight, that I just wanted to say forget it for the week as I have done before. But, knowing I wanted to report it here kept me encouraged to keep going and be as healthy as I could. So, whereas I might have gained a pound or two before, I maintained the current weight. So, I don't get to move my little ticker, but that is okay. Hopefully I can make next week better, though I am going into another tough week with lots of baking and such to do and Pampered Chef parties to get ready for.

Positive moment of the week- I did exercise 3 times! (2 intense workouts and one leisurely walk today with the girls enjoying an unseasonably beautiful day before winter strikes tomorrow...)

Thanks for everyone's encouragement. It feels good to be on a good path again.

4 comments:

Sara Emily said...

YAY! Maintaining is important! My weigh-in day is Wednesday, and I was happy to find I lost 3.5 lbs last week! Woo hoo! Then Thursday was crazy day and I ate and ate and ate and got up friday to find I gained 2 of that back - IN ONE DAY! So it's important to never give up!!! Good for you! :-)

Kelly said...

Your sister is right- it is important to not give up and lose focus- you are on the right track!GOod job!

Oh, thanks for thinking of me in this semi-crisis- I am doing much better- I will have to fill in the details soon!

Suzanne said...

Maintaining is just as hard as losing- so, Good Job! I added a ticker to my blog too and it really does help knowing people other than myself might see it. I weigh myself every morning too just to keep me in check. It feels great to be healthier!

Autumn said...

I agree, maintaining is GREAT. I was just telling Jake this morning-I've been the same number for 3 days straight which is HIGHLY unusual. I normally fluctuate at LEAST 1/2 pound per day. Good for you and your workouts too!