Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Friday, November 21, 2008

"Fight the Fat" Fridays Report 3

Yay!! One more pound down!! (total of 5):) I will get there...inch by inch!!!

High points of the week-
1) 3 good work outs
2) stayed strong against (some) temptation
3) kept good track of points

Goals for this next week:
1)don't completely blow it over the weekend (I probably would have lost more if I had done better last weekend.... the midnight donut run with Autumn and Abbey...so worth it!!! :))
2) 3 work outs
3) keep to health goals- with the only exceptions being Thanksgiving day and Saturday.
4) Maintain current weight....(at least not gain...losing is probably too much to ask this week...)

So, my next report may not be until 2 Fridays from now. I am NOT going to even get on the scale the day after Thanksgiving. If the week is going well by Wednesday, before Thanksgiving, I may update then, but we will see.

5 comments:

Sara Emily said...

YAY congrats chica!!! :)

Suzanne said...

Way to go! I look forward to your updates:) It's motivating for me and I'm too chicken to make reports on my own progress. The holidays are tough. I'm not going to do a big turkey this year because I don't want all the left overs. We'll do something small. Good Luck:)

Autumn said...

Great job!!! You're right, every bit counts!!

Valarie said...

Good job. I was wondering if you were going to try and keep it up over the holiday weekend. I would have been seriously impressed (not that I am not already because you have lost 5 more pounds than I have!!)

Bon Bon said...

Hang in there!!!