Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Gotta Love Peer Pressure!

I recently introduced you to my younger sister, Sara Emily. This is a picture of her with her husband, Kris. I was shocked and happy to learn tonight that she finally started a blog!!! I have been telling her for a long time she should give it a try, but she always insisted she will NEVER start a blog! Check it out here. I am proud of her and think she is off to a great start! Her first post even includes Halloween pictures, so check it out for cute pictures of her kids!

Happy writing, Sis! Love you!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

I went anc checked it out. Her kids are soo cute!

Sara Emily said...

Alright you - update your blog already! I'm sick of being right at top! he he hope all is well!