Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What I Wake Up to Every Morning

Every morning, I know the girls are awake by the sound of them laughing at each other and jumping in their cribs. The height of their jumping is amazing. As much as I hate to come alive in the morning, this makes it worth it and always makes me smile. This isn't the best example- imagine them both jumping as high as Meghan is (Meghan is on the right) and for an extended period. They saw me so they got camera shy- I have tried a few times since, but every time they stop as soon as they spot the camera- but you get the idea!

video
My first blog video! I'm so proud!

6 comments:

Breezi said...

AWESOME!
They can get some serious air time!

The Cochran Family said...

That is awesome! I love this age, they are amazingly cute that makes up for all thier mischief!

Autumn said...

HAHA!! I love it how they stop RIGHT away!! That's too cute. Thanks SO much for babysitting-I'll try to call you later!

trentnjeanmorello said...

lol, it would be so fun to be a twin...well some of the time! That is too funny that as soon as they spot you they stop!

The Koenig Family said...

That is my favorite!! How funny is that. You've got to try to get more of those jumps and post them--they are classic!!

Valarie said...

Amanda that is so funny!! It's so great you caught it on video.