Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Calling Update!!

So, my freedom lasted barely a week. I posted last Sunday about being released from serving with the Young Women. Today, I received my new calling. I am a Relief Society teacher. The Relief Society is the organization for all adult women in the church. There is a strong focus on service and bringing each other unto Christ. We have a weekly gospel lesson. I will be teaching that lesson once a month. I am excited about it, but nervous. I have never taught adults before- kids are much easier! But, it is exciting and new and definitely less time and stress involved. Wish me luck!!!



And, read on for an icky, sad story.....

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for accepting the call!! I told you I have been wanting you for a long time! I know you are an amazing teacher and have so much to impart to these women- you will be just what we need!! If you ever need anything, just let me know- I have taught from the manual so much, but you will find it is not as hard, or as daunting as teaching the YW!! I will be meeting with you and the other teachers in January at our Board meeting. I am thrilled to have you!! YOu have no idea!!
Thank you!!

Valarie said...

It will be fine. You will be great. At least you only have to teach once a month, right? That is actually a calling I would LOVE to have. (I am in YW right now.)

Autumn said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll be great, too bad I won't get to hear your lessons. :(

trentnjeanmorello said...

That is awesome!!! You will do such an awesome job!!! I am just glad that it is you and not me! (BTW-Sorry my water bottle popped on Sunday and made a loud noise...)

Bon Bon said...

Welcome to the R.S. Teachers Club! Looking forward to working with you!

Katie said...

That rivals first place for my favorite calling ever. It's so nice to be in a ward where you are so needed. They snatched you up a week later. You'll be great.