Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Fantastic Fitness Friday Report 4

Actually, it has not been so fantastic lately, but I am playing with new names for the weekly post. Though, it has been two weeks since I updated. Last Friday got a little crazy and just slipped away, as it almost did today.

As for last weeks report- I managed to maintain due to one "saving grace" if one would ever actually call it that..... the stomach flu struck and I didn't eat for 3 days. Not a fun diet plan- I don't recommend it....

This week has not gone well and I must be honest and admit it. Though I have not stepped on the scale and I can't bring myself to do it because I don't want to know. The week wasn't going great as it was and then my neighbor came over with a bag full of homemade fudge, chocolate covered pretzels and caramel corn. Let's just say, I didn't just fall of the wagon, I flew off and crashed and burned. Oh well. I will promise myself and everyone this.... While the next couple weeks are bound to be bad, I will get it back together!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Your description of your crash and burn is hysterical. The holidays are SO hard to be good!!! So many free sweets that only come once a year-and homemade-I'm such a sucker for them! Sounds like you're like me-if you know its going to be bad news with numbers, its discouraging to see the proof!

Kelly said...

Don't worry- your visiting teachers won't bring you yummy treats this year to tempt you! We will be good, I promise!
Can we come visit you this week? Let me know!

Kristin said...

Keep it up, Amanda. We're rooting for you. BTW, can you send me your address for my Christmss card list?