Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly Fitness Report

Okay, so I am no longer committing myself to Fridays for my report because it is just to hard to pin myself down to blogging about it on just one day a week. So, I will report weekly still, but the days will vary.

Overall, it was a very good week. I lost no weight- but I maintained. I did good at eating my fruits and veggies and maintaining good portions. Thursday was disasterous- too many unhealthy choices made too tempting- it was bad.... But, aside from that, it was good. I did exercise 3 times this week- one more than my goal!! But, of course, I had to do something to minimize the damage from Thursday...ugh...

So anyway, I am optimistic and looking forward to a new and better week!! (Hopefully with some warmer temperatures.... is it spring yet?!)

No comments: