Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who is this baby?

Five Million Dollars goes to the first person to guess who this baby is................

Okay, dream on- I am just kidding.

So, did you guess who it is?




If you guessed Aaron- you are correct!!!! Isn't he a beautiful baby?! This was taken when he was 8 months old which was nearly this many years ago...
Today Aaron is 32 years old!! I thought I would post an adorable picture in honor of his big day.
Here he is today- just as handsome- with his own babies!
He was truly meant to be a Father. Our kids just adore him. The girls frequently ask during the day- "Where daddy go?" "Daddy work?" The boys love to hang out with him and are always happy to see him. Thanks, Aaron, for always working so hard for us and for the love you show us everyday!

He loves strawberry cake and I found this recipe on this blog so I thought I would try it. It was pretty good, a little heavy and sweeter than I expected, but good. We certainly enjoyed it and I was proud of myself for experimenting.


Happy Birthday, Aaron- We love you!!!!

Oh, and by the way.....Happy Blogiversary to me! Yesterday marked one year since I started this blog. Wow.... Here is a link to my very first post for anyone curious to how this all started.

5 comments:

Breezi said...

Happy birthday Aaron!

AND HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO YOU!!!

Katie said...

I guessed Aaron. Too bad that 5 mil was a joke. I do love that picture of him with all his kids.

And happy blogoversary!

Sara Emily said...

Wow - Aaron was a chubby baby! ha ha! I hope he had a very very happy birthday!! :) You guys are awesome

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!! I am glad you had a great day-you deserve it!!

Jon said...

Good Morning Amanda,
I am sad at your loss, but knowing your family as I do, I am happy or your grandfather, who is now in the hands of our lord. He is at peace and will always be with us.
BTW, did you know that he and I have the same birthday?
That should tell you who this is.