Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Girls Night Out

Last night, my friend Abbey hosted an awesome girls night. She had it at her house and the plan was to watch a movie and have a "sundae bar." Check out this spread...Everyone brought their favorite topping- my donation was the Reese's cups... (oh ya!)
We actually never made it to the movie- we just talked the whole night! We started at 8:30 and didn't stop until we left at 12:30 am! Here is the crew:
From left to right: Me (bad picture, yes...), Jen, Abbey, Autumn, Rachel. Thanks to Abbey's man, Ross, for braving the room full of women to snap a picture for us!

It was truly awesome to hang out with these wonderful women and get to know them a little better. One thing I have learned during the past several years is the importance of girl friends in my life. I need them as much as anything else! I have been blessed with friends close by and some who are far away but they are all so special to me and I thank God everyday for them.

Thanks, Abbey for hosting a wonderful night and for the ice cream!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You'll have keep these up. It looks way past fun. The best girls nights are the ones at home.

Breezi said...

yay for GNO's and for Ice cream!!
Way FUN!

(we should have a multi-ward girls night!.... we got some cool people in Gahanna... cough..cough...)

Kelly said...

Great girls!! Nothing better than that girl time! Looks yummy!!

Abbey said...

I know for some reason the teenager comes out in me and I could just talk all night. However, everyone left Annie woke up and screamed til 3 in the morning I was beat the next day but way worth it. We will have to do it again.