Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Fever

I find the lyrics to this Johnny Nash song to be very appropriate today.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.
Look all around, there’s nothin' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies.


Note the green grass and the sprouting lillies...




This is looking out my front door and across the street. See the buds on the small tree and the white sprouts on the tree across the street? You can't see the blue sky (which is very blue today) but you can see the shadows demonstrating how bright the sun is.

This and the 60 degree temperatures mean SPRING IS HERE!!!!

YAY SPRING!!!!!

2 comments:

Sara Emily said...

amen sister!! Now lets pray for no april snow storms.....

Autumn said...

Wow, I'm behind on your blog! Happy birthday to Aaron. I LOVE spring too-yay that its here. And what a great children's museum in Lancaster! Thanks for sharing.