Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

"My Go 'eggo Go!"

The other day, we finished off a 6-pack of the Yoplait Kids yogurt with Diego from "Go Diego Go" on the box. Before I could throw it away, Ellie quickly took possession of the empty box with excitement to see "Go 'eggo go" (as she calls him...) on the box. She has not parted with the box since then. That was 5 days ago.

She carries it around with her. If she sets it down for a while, she will remember eventually and look around in a wide-eyed panic saying "My Go 'eggo go!" until she finds it. She has been sleeping with it at night- not wanting to go to bed without it. At meal times, I have to convince her to let me put it up just for the meal so it won't get dirty. Tonight, I barely saved it from a bath when I was getting ready to put the girls in the tub. Ellie wanted it to have a bath with her! It is in her bed with her now.

So, is this hilarious, a little weird, or a sign that my kids watch too much TV? (Or maybe a combo of all 3....?)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like someone has her first crush.

Parker does that kind of thing, too. HE's older now so it's not quite the same, but he saves boxes and tags and wrappers like that. IT drives me nuts.

My vote is for Hilarious.

Kelly said...

That is too funny- Celeste LOVES Diego- way better than Dora and yes, we buy that yogurt and the drinkables that are Diego- she is in heaven. I love her first crush, though you must remind her that Celeste found him first!!

Autumn said...

DARLING!!! Talk about simple pleasures!! I LOVE that picture of her!