Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sing.....Sing A Song!

No doubt, Ellie will hate for this someday....but I just had to because it is sooooooo cute! This is how she has been passing the time while doing her business. (It is shot at an odd angle to keep it modest- Aaron pointed out that I should have just zoomed in on her face-I hadn't thought of that, but this works too.)

video



And, here is one of Meghan taken a few months ago. She loves her brothers! (It is hilarious though, how she gets distracted by Dora at the end.)


video

2 comments:

Amandean said...

That one on the potty is adorable. And I'm glad you didn't just zoom in on her face, because then we wouldn't be able to tell that she's on the potty.

Autumn said...

haha-love the Dora distraction. So cute. Sometimes I zoom but I like it not zoomed this time so you can remember exactly how the bathroom looks.