Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rebels without a Clue

So, last Friday night, I went on- by far- the most creative date night I have EVER been on- thanks to my friends Autumn and Katie. It was so different than anything I am ever done and I am so grateful to have creative friends. I forgot my camera that night, but they took a couple good pictures. So, instead of writing the whole post, I am going to cheat and send you to Katie's Blog to read all about it. Seriously- I am quite sure none of you have ever thought of anything like this before. And, when the cop showed up at the end, it truly made the night..... (now I really have you curious, don't I? Go read it!!!! )

5 comments:

Katie said...

IT really was a riot. Sorry I haven't sent you the pictures yet.

Kelly said...

Such a fun time- loved the story!!

Breezi said...

HOW FUN!!!!!

You guys know how to have a good time!

marfmom said...

oh my goodness, what an AWESOME date, cops and all!!!

Autumn said...

So glad you came!