Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, my beloved dishwasher finally gave up the fight. It had been losing the battle for sometime, but was hanging in there until then. I was so very very sad. Well, I am here to report that we have replaced that dishwasher with not one, but TWO dishwashers!!! Aren't I lucky? Well, almost. We have had a few problems with them:
- they make a mess of water all over the floor and counters
- food is frequently still found on the dishes
- they don't always get rinsed and dried properly
- some dishes get missed occasionally
- and the worst part, they frequently fight with each other or complain about having to do their job.
But, we just couldn't beat the price (FREE!)
Wanna see a picture?
Of course, I am still hopeful that the tides will turn financially that I can get a new one soon, but for now, this will have to do. Maybe by the time I get the new one, they will be well trained and be able to do an excellent job loading the new one also!
3 hours ago