Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Newest "Appliances"

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, my beloved dishwasher finally gave up the fight. It had been losing the battle for sometime, but was hanging in there until then. I was so very very sad. Well, I am here to report that we have replaced that dishwasher with not one, but TWO dishwashers!!! Aren't I lucky? Well, almost. We have had a few problems with them:

- they make a mess of water all over the floor and counters
- food is frequently still found on the dishes
- they don't always get rinsed and dried properly
- some dishes get missed occasionally
- and the worst part, they frequently fight with each other or complain about having to do their job.

But, we just couldn't beat the price (FREE!)

Wanna see a picture?

Of course, I am still hopeful that the tides will turn financially that I can get a new one soon, but for now, this will have to do. Maybe by the time I get the new one, they will be well trained and be able to do an excellent job loading the new one also!

4 comments:

Breezi said...

Since you are new to the manual dishwasher model...I'll let you in on one of my little secrets:
We make most of our meals with minimal dishes- and we use a lot of paper plates... lol.

I have found the girls like washing dishes when they get to play with the bubbles..... a whisk, soap, and water is all you need for at least 30 minutes of giggles. ;)

Sara Emily said...

Love it! :) You know that's the reason that mom and dad waited until AFTER we all moved out to get a dish washer, right??

Kelly said...

They are a lot cuter than the dishwashers most people have!

Autumn said...

Jake's dad has always said "why buy a dishwasher when I have 8?"