Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The sweetest of voices

A couple of months ago, Meghan chose to sing "I Am A Child Of God" for a couple visiting with us. It was the most beautiful sweet and sincere little voice I had ever heard. I have been trying since to capture it with my camera, but she either wouldn't perform and just didn't sing it quite as well. Tonight, it came close. Forgive the darkness- this was in her room shortly before bed. Enjoy!


video

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the song, here are the lyrics:

I am a child of God
And he has sent me here
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear

Lead me, guide me
Walk beside me
Help me find the way
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.

Nothing like a sweet little angelic voice to remind us where we come from!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I could listen to that all day- so sweet!

Amandean said...

So sweet and innocent! Luke was once singing that at Costco, and the woman behind us commented about him being cute and how she's in the Powell ward. It's a great song, especially from a small child.

Jake said...

Autumn again.
Aw---SO cute!