Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

While I Was Sleeping.....

Now that my girls are nearing their 4th birthday, they can be a little more independent in the morning. Now that my boys are on Christmas break, I have been taking advantage of the fact that I don't HAVE to get up with them. All 4 of them are good about coming out and turning on cartoons while I snooze a little longer- of course, sleeping with one ear open so I can hear any problems. Well..... this is what I found this morning when I got up....
Note the chair pushed up to the refrigerator, step stool balanced on top, and the two pen cups teetering on the edge of the fridge. When I asked who did that, Meghan said, "We wanted to color!" (Never mind the bucket full of crayons in their room...)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

HA! That's hilarious.