Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fighting the Late Winter Blahs- Then and Now

Yesterday, my friend Amy and I decided to get our girls (she has twin 4 year olds also) out of the house to do something fun. We considered going to the zoo- it was a bright sun-shiny day.... but a little chilly for my taste. So, I wimped out and suggested maybe we do something different. Amy was so kind to humor me and we took the girls to a local childrens' museum that we have been to several times before. We had such a great time!!! It was a great way to get out and enjoy the day as we endure the last bit of winter.

We were talking about how much the girls have grown and how we have pictures of them at this same place when they were quite a bit younger. I decided to post some of those pictures from then (March 2009) and now (March 2011)- exactly two years later!!

THEN:


NOW:

Ellie spent a lot of the day playing Vet- she took the little puppy with the carrier all over the place as she played with other things.
Meghan made a dash for the dress up clothes as soon as we got there. Playing dress up- especially in princess dresses- is one of her favorite things to do! She wore this dress the entire time- even when driving a fire truck and...
grocery shopping!

I also got an adorable video of Ellie and Sophia (one of Amy's daughters) singing ABC into the microphones, but I am unable to download the video correctly right now.

We had a great time and are also so grateful that it is almost spring!!! We can't wait to go to the zoo and spend more time outside!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Very fun!! I need to go!