Always Crazy, Always Fun, Always Love

Ray Romano once compared life with twins to living in a frat house. As he put it, "no one sleeps, there is a lot of noise and a lot of throwing up." I find this very true with 4 young children, including twins. However, though things are always crazy, we always try to have fun and, most certainly, always love each other.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Pictures from "The Move"

Well, I came to the computer totally prepared to write about my trip to visit Jackie in Nebraska- which is now over a month ago.  When I went looking for my camera (where all of the pictures still are) I couldn't find it and realized that it must be (and is) with my husband on his business trip.  He will be home late tonight so that post should be soon coming as well.  Sigh.....   But then, I remembered that my friend Amy just emailed me today with pictures she took during the day of our move.  Obviously, I was a little busy that day and not thinking of taking pictures, so I really appreciated her snapping a few to capture today.  So, since I once again can't post about Nebraska, I will post more pictures from the move.  But, I promise, I really will move on to other topics soon!

Here are my favorites:

I do not like the way I look in these pictures, but...well.... I was moving after all so I was all decked out in grungy clothes, no make up and hair pulled back.   Here is our last day at the old house!
 
I love how she caught Aaron in process of leaning in for a kiss.



Hard at work!




It was a HUGE truck!  Everything JUST fit in one load....  and we had 3 other full pick up trucks and my van and Aaron's car was full.  Plus, during the week we had taken several small loads.  If not for that, we couldn't have done it in one load!  How did we get so much stuff?  Our house (old and new....) is not that big!   Plus, in this picture, you can see one of our trash piles- this was the second huge pile and the picture doesn't even show it off.  We threw away and gave away so much stuff.  I think that is one of the advantages of packing to move is the purging you do of unnecessary STUFF.

Here is Kenny with his Grandpa Chuck-
 
I LOVE this picture of the two of them!  

And here we are after arriving at the new home!!! 

We love it here!  It already feels like home!  On one had, I can't believe we are finally here but on the other, it feels like we have been here forever- it is our home!

I deeply appreciate Amy, not just for these pictures but for the huge gift of keeping my girls ALL DAY long for us so we didn't have to worry about them as we moved.  I know the girls had a blast!
 
 
 They got to play in her cool back yard with water all day!



I think she tired them out really well too!  I think these pictures are so precious of my sweet little girls!

 
I think they were as tired by the end of the day as we were!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like a good day! Moving is never fun, and it is hard, but I love the pictures to document this momentous day for your family!
I LOVE THE NEW HOUSE!! Can't wait to come see it in person! When will my invite arrive?!!!!